When it comes to MediaTek chipset devices, the Hydra Tool MTK or Dongle is one of the best in class software applications to start with. Hydra Dongle not only flashes firmware, backup firmware, removes FRP lock but also repairs IMEI, etc. The tool is also capable to offer connection modes like Meta, Fastboot, and more. Here you can check out How to Repair MTK IMEI in Meta Mode by Hydra Dongle.
Hydra Dongle key is a dongle-protected software for servicing or repairing smartphones with chipsets like MediaTek, Spreadtrum, Qualcomm. It offers modules like Main Module (Samsung, LG, and Motorola), MTK Module, Qualcomm Module, Spreadtrum Module. The easy-to-use interface allows users to flash firmware, backup or reads firmware, repair IMEI, unlocking FRP or Google account verification, unlocking the network, removing pin/pattern, etc.
How to Repair MTK IMEI in Meta Mode by Hydra Dongle
The tool supports connection modes like Flash mode, ADB mode, Fastboot mode, Meta mode, etc that are supported by all modules whatsoever. So, if somehow your MediaTek device or Qualcomm device IMEI number gets missing or corrupted then you can use this dongle tool to easily repair. Here we’ve shared repairing IMEI on a MediaTek device using Meta Mode. So, let’s jump into it.
- Download and Install Hydra MTK Tool on your PC from this official link.
- Make sure to connect your MTK handset to the PC via a USB cable that has the IMEI issue.
- Run the Hydra MTK Tool > Make sure that “Metamode Auto” is selected for the ‘Reboot’ option.
- Now, click on the Switch/Reboot option (yellow star icon) next to it.
- The tool will automatically detect the connected MTK handset and reboot the phone then switch it to Meta Mode automatically.
- Once done, you can press Win+X keys and click on Device Manager > Here you’ll find MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port. That means your device is now connected to Meta Mode.
- Go to the Repair IMEI tab > Click on the drop-down menu and select New Method Meta.
- Now, copy-paste the IMEI number of your respective handset to the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 field.
- Click on Repair IMEI > Wait for the process to complete.
- Once IMEI numbers flashed, go to the Tool tab.
- Select Auto Reboot option from the bottom of the interface > Click on Execute.
- Now, wait for the device to reboot with repaired IMEI.
- You’re done.
Finally, you can open the dial pad or phone dialer app on your device and type *#06# to get IMEI numbers displayed on the screen.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide helpful. For further queries, you can comment below.