In this guide, we will show you the steps to repair Null IMEI Number on UMIDIGI A7, A7S, A7 Pro, A9 Pro, BISON devices. The OEM has been known for providing devices having impressive specs but at the same time belonging to the budget domain. All the aforementioned devices are a perfect example of our just concluded statement. Furthermore, its offerings are also becoming an active player in custom development. Be it the flashing of custom ROMs or recoveries, there’s a lot to try out.
However, in some instances, these tweaks might have negative consequences as well. Among them, one of the most concerning things is the IMEI number getting corrupted, which usually happens when you flash an incompatible custom ROM. With that said, if you are currently facing this issue on your UMIDIGI device, then you have come to the right place. Given here are the detailed instructions that shall help you repair Null IMEI Number on UMIDIGI A7, A7S, A7 Pro, A9 Pro, BISON devices. Follow along.
How to Repair Null IMEI Number on UMIDIGI A7, A7S, A7 Pro, A9 Pro, BISON
Apart from the corrupt IMEI number, the below steps shall also help you to fix or repair the lost MEID numbers and Google certificate on your device as well. So on that note, let’s get started.
Download SN Writer TEE Tool
To begin with, you will have to download the latest SN Writer TEE Tool corresponding to your UMIDIGI device.
- A7: SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A7.rar
- A7.E (eea): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A7_eea.rar
- A7S: SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A7S.rar
- A7S.E (eea): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A7_eea.rar
- A7 Pro (all versions): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A7Pro.rar
- A9 Pro 64GB (all versions): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A9Pro64.rar
- A9 Pro 128GB (all versions): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_A9Pro128.rar
- BISON (all versions): SNWriter_1924-4.2.1-up-1.2.1-vturkey_BISON.rar
Modify Windows Host File
Next up, you will have to modify the Hosts file on your Windows PC. For that, you need to have administrative privileges. If that’s well and good, then follow the below steps:
- Launch the File Explorer app and head over to the below location:
- There you should see a host file. Right-click on it and select Open with Notepad.
- Now add the following lines at the end of the file:
- Finally, save it using the Ctrl+S shortcut.
Once that is done, move over to the next step to repair the Null IMEI Number on UMIDIGI A7, A7S, A7 Pro, A9 Pro, BISON devices.
Repair IMEI Number via SN Writer TEE Tool
- Extract the downloaded SN Writer TEE Tool to any convenient location on your PC.
- Now launch the tool via the SN Writer.exe and click on the System Config button.
- Checkmark all the options as shown in the below image and click Save.
- Now head over to the Identify tab situated at the top menu bar and go to Engineer > Enable Auto Gen.
- When that is done, click on the Start button and type in your IMEI in the space provided.
- Now power off your device and connect it to the PC via USB cable.
- As soon as you do so, the flashing will now start and could take a few minutes.
- Once it is completed, you shall be notified of the same via the Pass message. That’s it. You may now remove your device from the PC and close the tool.
So this was all from this guide on how to repair Null IMEI Number on UMIDIGI A7, A7S, A7 Pro, A9 Pro, BISON devices. To verify the success, head over to Settings > About Phone and your IMEI number shall now be there. On that note, we round off this guide with some handy iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks.
Hello, I made a screenshot of the IMEI numbers (IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 for the two SIM slots), can I use them if the problem occurs?