Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant) launched in May 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and later upgrade to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. In case if you love custom ROM, then you may have heard about Resurrection Remix. Finally, It’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo started rolling for few supported devices. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant).
Talking about the specifications, Galaxy S4 Mini features a 4.3-inches display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8930AB Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory. The camera on the Galaxy S4 Mini comes with 8MP and 1.9MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM.
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant). Like we said, The ROM is based on Android Oreo which is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more. Here is the Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo.[su_note note_color=”#fff2fc” text_color=”#000000″]Here is the full list of Resurrection Remix Oreo supported devices. We have already shared both Lineage OS 15.1 and Lineage OS 15.0 based on Android Oreo. In case if you still want to enjoy or downgrade to marshmallow, then check out our complete list of Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.[/su_note] Watch The Latest Resurrection Remix Video
Required ROM FILES
Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (3G – serrano3gxx)
Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (LTE – serranoltexx)
Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (Dual SIM – serranodsdd)
- This will work on Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
Step to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini:
- First of all Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant).
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S4 Mini. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above Resurrection Remix Oreo for Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Check Popular Post
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy S4 Mini. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.