Huawei Mate 10 Pro (codename: blanc) launched in October 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. In case if you love custom ROM, then you may have heard about Resurrection Remix. Finally, It’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo started rolling for few supported devices. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (blanc).
Talking about the specifications, Huawei Mate 10 Pro features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro comes with Dual 12MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min). It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM.
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (blanc). Like we said, The ROM is based on Android Oreo which is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more. Here is the Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
[su_note note_color=”#fff2fc” text_color=”#000000″]Here is the full list of Resurrection Remix Oreo supported devices. We have already shared both Lineage OS 15.1 and Lineage OS 15.0 based on Android Oreo. In case if you still want to enjoy or downgrade to Nougat, then check out our complete list of Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.[/su_note]
Required ROM FILES
- This will work on Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool on Windows and Mac
- Make sure, that you have already FRP and Unlocked Bootloader.
- Backup the system partition, in case if you want to roll back to EMUI 8.0 later.
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
- Common Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro Problems and Fixes
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Mate 10/Pro and Lite
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Project Treble Oreo)
Instructions to Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Resurrection Remix Oreo :
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Go to Recovery and perform “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe cache partition”
- Connect your phone to computer using USB Cable
- Now flash the system image via fastboot mode.
- Download the ADB fastboot tool on your computer
- Move the system image into adb fastboot extracted folder.
- Open the ADB fastboot folder, Open the command window, by pressing the shift key and right mouse click on the folder blank space.
- Type the following command to flash the system image:
fastboot flash system system.img
- Now boot into Stock Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery or you can type the following command
- Perform a factory reset and enjoy the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Check Popular Post
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: surdu_petru