Updated on July 18, 2017: XDA member surdu_petru has updated the Resurrection Remix ROM for Honor 8. The update comes with version Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8.
Did you try the best Custom ROM Called Lineage 14.1 on Huawei Honor 8 ? If not give a try with the latest LineageOS 14.1 here. In this guide you will learn to install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8. This Custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and comes with a lot of features and customization which is not found in Stock ROM. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Today you can upgrade to unofficial Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8. This ROM is an unofficial build of Resurrection Remix OS developed by XDA well known Recognized Contributor, surdu_petru. Full Credits to him and his work.
Now you can download and install the latest Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8 . If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Huawei Honor 8 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 for Honor 8. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8 .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Honor 8
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Honor 8
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Honor 8
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Honor 8
- Some tricks and tips for Honor 8
- How to install MIUI on Honor 8
- This will work on Huawei Honor 8 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Officially Supported Devices: FRD-L02, L04, L09, L14, L19, AL00 & AL10
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 For Honor 8:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Honor 8
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Resurrection Remix OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Credit Goes To surdu_petru