Giving Robux to your friends is as simple as purchasing a Robux gift card. However, if you have too many Robux in your account or prefer not to purchase a gift card, you can still offer Robux to your friends. However, the process may appear to be complicated. We’ve listed the three most effective methods for transferring Robux from your account to a friend.
Currently, there is no simple way to give your Robux coins directly to your friends/groups in the game. But there are some special ways you can transfer them. If you are kind and want to give your Robux currency to anyone or your friends, let them use it for in-game purchases. You can give them by using these methods.
How to Give Robux to Someone or Any Friends on Roblox
Robux is the gaming currency used to buy avatars, outfits, and special abilities in the game. You can get these currencies by spending real currency in the game. You can not give Robux to your friends directly on Roblox. There are no methods, but you can give Robux to your friends via a donation T-shirt which can be sold using the Robux currencies on Roblox.
Method 1: Give Robux via donation
The most popular method for giving Robux to your friends is buying a T-shirt from other friends. In this method, you have to buy any clothing item and make it available for sale which will be purchased by your friends using the Robux currencies in exchange. Here is how you can do that
- First of all, contact your friends and ask them to create a clothing item and make it available for sale.
- To make donation items, your friends must first join the Builder’s Club. The Premium Membership ($4.99 per month) is required to join the Builder’s Club. Only sellers must join the Builder’s Club, whereas purchasers can purchase products without joining.
- Once the donation clothing item is created by your friends, ask them to specify their price and upload it to the catalog and note down the name of the clothing item.
- Log in to your Robux account. From the top horizontal bar, click on the avatar shop.
- Type that donation item name that your friend created. Once found, click on buy.
- After purchasing that clothing item, Robux will get transferred to your friend’s account.
Method 2: By creating a Game Pass
Your friends do not want to join the builder club? Don’t worry you can purchase a game pass that is created by your friends to give them Robux. Follow these steps.
- Log in to the recipient’s account and then click the Create button in the top horizontal bar.
- You must now create a game. If you already have one, go to the right of the game listing and click on the gear symbol.
- Choose Create Game Pass from the drop-down menu.
- Using the Choose File option, upload a picture. You are free to upload any image from your computer.
- In the Game Pass Name section, provide a name for your Game Pass. You have the option of writing the description as well.
- Now, click the Preview button, followed by Verify Upload. You should now see the words ‘Game Pass Successfully Created’ on your screen.
- Now, go down the same page and click on the Game Pass gear icon, then Configure.
- Click Sales under the Configure Game Pass section.
- Toggle the ‘Item for Sale’ toggle and enter a price. Please keep in mind that you will only receive 70% of the set price; the remainder will go to Roblox as market tax. As a result, if you want 100 Robux, you must set the price to 143 Robux.
- Finally, click Save, and the Game Pass will be available for purchase.
- Share the item link with your friends and ask them to buy the Game Pass in order to obtain Robux.
Method 3: Make a Group
The only other method to give Robux to your friends via Mobile, you can transfer your Robux currency to your friends in the same group.
- Click on Menu and a select group from the list.
- Now create a group and input your information.
- You have to pay a 100 Robux coins charge to create a group. Invite your friends to the Group.
- Now, a game fund should be created which can be created by using the game pass. Create a game pass first
- Click the group and click on create a new experience.
- Select any game which you want to proceed with.
- When the game is over, click the gear icon on the right and choose Create Pass.
- Fill in the required fields and press the Preview button.
- Now, press the Verify Upload button.
- Scroll down, click on the newly generated Game Pass’s gear icon, and choose Configure.
- Turn on the ‘Item for Sale’ toggle in the Sales section of the left vertical menu.
- Set the item’s price and then click Save. If others buy the item, the Robux will be transferred to the group’s account. You can donate this fund to the group’s members.
- While in the group, click the three-dot symbol in the upper-right corner and choose Configure Group.
- Navigate to Revenue and then Payouts then click on One-time Payouts then Payout Recipients and Add Payout Recipients.
- Enter the name of the recipient/friend to whom you wish to deliver Robux in the username area. To receive Robux, the receiver must be a member of the group.
- Enter the number of Robux you want to distribute and click Distribute. The Robux will be deposited to the recipient’s account instantly and without delay.