The Official TWRP is now available for Moto E3. You can download and flash the recovery via fastboot method. In this article, we will guide you how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power. TWRP is a custom recovery well known as TeamWin Recovery, It is user-friendly and build with touch screen interface, where users can install the third party ROMS. By rooting your device, you can install CyanogenMod custom ROM, Flash any ZIP files, install powerful apps, these require an Unlocked bootloader, TWRP custom recovery, and root access.
If you own Moto E3 Power smartphone, then you can easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power. Rooting your phone, you can get run most out of your device. You can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Just follow the below step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power.
Table of Contents
- This Update is only for Moto E3 Power users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will void your device warranty. You cannot go back to the normal state.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 Power
Install TWRP on Moto E3 Power
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- If you are booted into fast boot, now execute the below command in CMD screen.
This command will list the connected devices. If your phone serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers or cables are not installed correctly. if you want to continue, you must first fix your problem.
- Once you’re in fastboot mode, you need to unlock your bootloader. execute the following command.
fastboot oem unlock
WARNING: Unlocking your bootloader will erase all user data on the device! Your device will be completely reset to factory defaults!
- To flash the recovery, Type the following commands by order
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- By executing the above command, TWRP will be successfully installed.
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR Phone OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
Root Moto E3 Power
- Download the SuperSu file from above.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Moto E3 Power.
Hope you like this article. If you have any questions, shoot a comment below.