Google released four developer preview builds of Android Oreo, the previous one has been released about a month ago just, and luckily, it had been easily root-able via SuperSU and Magisk. Now it’s time for your final and public release of Android Oreo for analyzed for origin. In this guide, we will help you to root Android 8.0 Oreo.
Most devices out that haven’t even been updated to the latest version of Android Oreo yet. In actuality, Google simply released the mill images in the Android programmer’s website since the OTA update wasn’t working on several Nexus and Pixel phones. Nevertheless, the enthusiastic Android programmers are extremely quick, so much so that they’ve already released the SuperSU along with also the Magisk Module to origin the Google Nexus and Pixel devices.
Guide to Install Root Android 8.0 Oreo
However, you want to get an unlocked bootloader, and a custom-made retrieval installed onto your device, in order to root it.
After you’ve finished the measures mentioned above, now you can go to root your Android device running the Android 8.0 Oreo. You may either use the SuperSU or the Magisk Module way of rooting. While SuperSu is the traditional way of rooting Android devices, Magisk Module is significantly more sophisticated and comes equipped with several new features like hiding programs from the origin, installing custom mods and much more.
We Are at GetDroidTips is not responsible for any damage occurred to your devices, while following this guide, Move ahead at your own risk.
Things You Will Need To Download:
1st Method: Root Android Oreo with SuperSu Method:
- First of all download the SuperSu from the link given above.
- Now move the downloaded file into the internal storage of your device.
- Simply boot the device into TWRP recovery.
- Once done, simply select, install and flash the SuperSU file that you have transferred into internal storage in the first
- Once done, simply reboot your device.
- Voila! You have successfully rooted your android device.
2nd Method: The best way to root Android Oreo 8.0 [OPR6] (Magisk Module Method)
- First, download the latest Magisk Module Zip file along with also the Magisk installer APK file in the links mentioned above. Android 8.0
- Now move the downloaded files into the internal storage of your device.
- Now you’ve got to boot into the TWRP retrieval manner. And in order to do so, switch off your phone and then hold the power and volume buttons down together for a couple of seconds until the smartphone boot into the TWRP mode.
- As soon as you’re in TWRP, pick install from the main
- Currently, navigate to your downloaded Magisk file and then select it.
- When the installation is finished, wipe out the Dalvik and Cache after which reboot your phone. It may take 5-10 minutes to reboot.
- Android device running Android 8.0 will now be rooted. Now, install the Magisk APK file that you previously downloaded and open it to search for origin.
That is it. You’ve successfully rooted your device running the latest version of Android Oreo. You can share your thoughts and views through our comments section in case you have doubt or suggestions.