Samsung Unwrapped the latest generation Galaxy Note 8 which comes larger screen with 6.3-inch Quad HD – Super AMOLED ( Infinity display) and features the latest S-Pen features. It is powered by Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Today we have a good News for all Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Exynos users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP for Galaxy Note 8. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP for Galaxy Note 8 Exynos variant.
Talking about Specification, Galaxy Note 8 comes with a 1.6GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 6GB RAM and 64 GB On-board storage. It can be expanded via microSD card for extra storage with up to 256GB. The handset runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The camera on the Galaxy Note 8 sports a Dual 12 MP Camera at the rear and 8 MP front camera for selfies.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP for Galaxy Note 8. This is an unofficial TWRP for Galaxy Note 8 Exynos. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.0.2-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Table of Contents
How to Root and Install TWRP for Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos)
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC. (This method works on most of the old devices. Try it and let us know if it works with Galaxy Note 8)
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. If you have a TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Galaxy Note 8. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 today and Read the steps below. This is an unofficial TWRP for Galaxy Note 8 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP for Galaxy Note 8.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for Galaxy Note 8 Exynos.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Magisk zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Download TWRP Recovery – 3.1.1-0
Hopefully you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP for Galaxy Note 8, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.