Do you want to install Custom Recovery on Huawei P10? Here is our full guide on How to install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P10. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as Team Win Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Huawei P10 VTR. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery For your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Huawei P10. If you have a TWRP for Huawei P10, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Huawei P10 VTR. Download the Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 today and Read the steps below. This is an TWRP for Huawei P10 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Huawei P10, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 VTR.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Huawei P10, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Table of Contents
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 VTR.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B110 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 VTR-L09 (Vodafone)
- Install B129 Stock Firmware On Huawei P10 VKY-TL00
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Full guide on How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here
- Install the Minimal ADB or Full adb Setup (Screenshot from Minimal ADB Tool)
- You need to enable the Developer Option
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock
- Download the Minimal ADB or Full ADB Zip and install/Extract it on your computer
- Turn off your phone, now boot your phone into Bootloader by pressing Volume Up + Power Button Simultaneously. Now you will see a fast boot/bootloader
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now turn your phone into bootloader -> Turn off your smartphone – Press and Hold Power and Volume UP button – You will see Fastboot mode – or else, you can type the command if your device is in ADB mode. ( phone should be turned on and connected to PC via USB Cable.)
adb reboot bootloader
- If you are booted into fast boot, type the command below in CMD screen.
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phone serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers or cables are not installed correctly. if you want to continue, you must first fix your problem.
- Once you’re in fastboot mode, you need to unlock your bootloader. To do this, run this command
fastboot oem unlock
WARNING: Unlocking your bootloader will erase all userdata on the device! Your device will be completely reset to factory defaults!
- To flash the recovery, Type the following commands by order
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy.
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR Phone OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
HOW TO ROOT Huawei P10 WITH TWRP RECOVERY
- CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Huawei P10.
So Hope you have understood on How to Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.