In this guide, we will look at an ongoing issue with Rumbleverse, where multiple users have reported that the game gets stuck on the loading screen for an extended period. The issues seem basic and can be fixed with a simple game restart. However, there can be multiple reasons behind this, and henceforth, this troubleshooting guide will help you fix the same.
Rumbleverse is an online battle royal game which is supposed to be a parody game with multiple characters from different cartoon universes. The game has got so much popularity since its initial launch. Although, just like all games, you can customize your characters and then play the battle royale game.
The game is quite similar to open-world survival games where you have to loot weapons and consumables and fight with other players to survive. Although the game seems to work on the majority of devices including computers, PS4 & PS5, but many users have been comparing the game stuck issues lately.
- Fix: Rumbleverse Stuck on Loading Screen
- Method 1: Check-out System Requirements
- Method 2: Check Stable Internet
- Method 3: Restart The Game
- Method 4: Restart PC
- Method 5: Increase Virtual RAM
- Method 6: Disable Any Cheatwares
- Method 7: Disable Internet Firewall
- Method 8: Check Game Servers
- Method 9: Update GPU Drivers
- Method 10: Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
- Method 11: Try Disabling Overlay Apps
- Method 12: Reinstall Rumbleverse
Fix: Rumbleverse Stuck on Loading Screen
When you install the game for the first time on your machine, it is bound to be slow to optimize the game code for your machine. However, the game also requires stable internet for that process as well. Usually, the game shall load within minutes in ideal cases, if that’s not happening with you, then you may follow the below troubleshooting methods.
Method 1: Check-out System Requirements
Rumbleverse is quite a new game and is not optimized to run on low-end PC. So you have to crosscheck the minimum system requirements before jumping into any confusion. If in case, your computer configuration isn’t compatible enough, then you may find issues with the game launching and gameplay.
Rumbleverse Minimum PC requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX-8350.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7790, 2 GB.
Method 2: Check Stable Internet
Rumbleverse is an online survival battle royal game and you need to have an active internet connection to enjoy the gameplay. When you start the game for the first time, the game tries to connect to the server. But if your internet connection is slow, then it can create a stuck on loading screen problem. Better check with your internet provider on some high-speed internet plans.
Method 3: Restart The Game
In most cases, the issue is bound to be just temporary or a technical glitch. Such issues can be fixed with a simple restart of the game. First terminated the game after saving the game progress. Then start the game again to see if the issue persists.
Method 4: Restart PC
It is quite possible that some activities or other utility software is hampering with the flow of the Rumbleverse game. In such cases, the game will not run as Memory and CPU resources are already being used by other utility software. In such a situation, it is ideal to shut down your PC and restart it.
Method 5: Increase Virtual RAM
Rumbleverse needs a minimum of 6GB RAM to run properly, and most modern PC comes with just 4GB of RAM. This can create issues for smooth gameplay, but you can increase the virtual RAM to fix this issue.
Virtual memory combines your RAM with temporary space on your hard disk. If you’re running out of RAM and the default size of your virtual memory isn’t large enough for the game requirements, you’ll need to increase it manually.
- Press the Windows logo key on the keyboard and type advanced system settings.
- Click on View advanced system settings.
- Click on Settings > Click on the Advanced tab > Click on Change.
- Uncheck the box next to Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- Select your C: drive [Where you’ve installed Windows] > Click the Options button next to the Custom size and type 4096 in the text box of the Initial size (MB) and Maximum size (MB).
Note: It’s always better to increase the virtual memory three times higher than the current RAM size. [1GB=1024MB]
- Click on Set and then OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer and your game.
Method 6: Disable Any Cheatwares
Rumbleverse is a new online-based game, but still, there is good mechanism to avoid any cheating acts. There are already many cheap wares available online which might help you to win the game or give your characters more powers or benefits.
However, such cheap wares don’t work for long and can also cause the Rumbleverse stuck on loading screen problem. It is ideal to remove any existing cheatware applications in case you have installed any.
Method 7: Disable Internet Firewall
As we discussed above, the game works on the internet and needs an uninterrupted internet connection. But there are good chances that your existing antivirus or internet firewall application is blocking the game attempts to access the internet. If you use such internet firewall applications, then make sure to disable them while you play the game.
Method 8: Check Game Servers
You can check Rumbleverse game server status by visiting the Rumbleverse Twitter handle for real-time updates and info regarding the server as well as the game patch version. If in case, there is an issue with the server then make sure to wait for a couple of hours and then try playing again. If you’re not facing any kind of server-related issue then you can skip to the next method.
Method 9: Update GPU Drivers
GPU drivers are essential to run any game or other graphic-intensive applications. It is important that you update the graphics drivers from time to time. You can follow our detailed guide on How to Update Graphics Drivers to Fix Gaming Related Issues to update the same.
Method 10: Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
As we discussed the above minimum game requirements, it is required that at least 6-8 GB of RAM is free to run the game efficiently. But many users keep heavy applications like photoshop, Chrome, or even other games running in the background. You must close all the unnecessary running background applications and then start to Rumbleverse game to see if it helps.
Method 11: Try Disabling Overlay Apps
A couple of popular apps do have their overlay program that can eventually run in the background and cause issues with the gaming performance or even launching issues. You should turn them off to fix the issue by following the steps below:
- Launch the Discord app > Click on the gear icon at the bottom.
- Click on Overlay under App Settings > Turn on the Enable in-game overlay.
- Click on the Games tab > Select Rumbleverse.
- Finally, turn off the Enable in-game overlay toggle.
- Make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes.
- Press Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Gaming > Go to Game Bar > Turn off Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the Game bar option.
If, in case, you’re unable to find out the Game Bar option, just search for it from the Windows Settings menu.
- Launch the Nvidia GeForce Experience app > Head over to Settings.
- Click on the General tab > Disable the In-Game Overlay option.
- Finally, restart the PC to apply changes and launch the Cuphead game again.
Also, keep in mind that you should disable some other third party overlay apps like MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner, RGB software, or any other third-party overlay apps that always run in the background.
Method 12: Reinstall Rumbleverse
If none of the above methods works, then most likely the issue is due to corrupted game files. It is recommended to uninstall the game completely and then reinstall the latest version of the game from the Epic store or official website.
This brings us to the end of this guide for fixing the Rumbleverse Stuck on Loading Screen problem. Please note that the game is recently launched, so there can be issues with game compatibility on your system. The game is available on PC, PS4 & PS5 devices, and the majority of the game stuck issues are being faced by PC players. You shall follow the above methods to solve such issues, and in case nothing helps, it is recommended to re-install the game.