Last updated on March 9th, 2021 at 11:33 am
Nvidia GeForce Experience is the companion app to your GeForce GTX graphics card that keeps your drivers always updated, optimizes gaming performance & settings, and more. Though the companion app doesn’t give you smooth gameplay, it offers useful tools to enhance the gaming experience. As some of the users don’t want to run this software all the time in the background, disabling the app will be a good idea. Check out how Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay to Boost FPS on Graphics Games.
Basically, disabling the GeForce Experience Overlay will speed up the gameplay for the graphics intensive video games. And most importantly, the whole Windows system will work flawlessly and the RAM Management will become so good. Now, without further ado, let’s jump into the steps below.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay to Boost FPS on Graphics Games
The latest version of Nvidia’s GeForce Experience software brings in-game Share overlay, Gallery, Recording, Instant Replay, Broadcast, Keyboard Shortcut, Notifications, and more options. All of these options are so useful for hardcore gamers or streamers to quickly access features. However, these features running in the background always which take so much memory.
1. Disable GeForce Experience from Startup Settings
- Right-click on the Taskbar > Click on Task Manager.
- Go to Startup tab > Locate the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Click on Disable and restart the computer.
2. Uninstall the GeForce Experience
- Open the Start menu > Type on Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Scroll and click to select Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Click on Uninstall > Nvidia Uninstaller window will appear.
- Finally, click on Uninstall and wait for it.
- Once done, reboot your computer.
3. Use Services Configuration to Disable GeForce Experience
- Click on the Start menu.
- Type services.msc and open the program.
- Here, you will need to search the NVIDIA Display Container LS in the left-pane.
- Now, right-click on it and select Properties.
- Select Disabled on the Startup type.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK.
- Finally, restart the system to change effects.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For any queries, you can comment below.