Update on June 12, 2021: Today Samsung rolled the April 2021 security patch update for the device globally with software version A105FDDU6BUD2. The update is still based on Android 10.
Update on December 12, 2020: Samsung Galaxy A10 received the November 2020 security patch update in Europe region with build number A105FNXXS5BTK3.
Update on December 07, 2020: Today Samsung rolled the November 2020 security patch update to the device with build number A105FNXXU5BTK1. The update is still based on Android 10 and not the major Android 11 update yet. As per the timeline report, Samsung will roll the Android 11 for the Galaxy A10 on August 2021.
One of the common sayings is trends never stay forever. Present will be passed one day. No one can actually say when the present becomes past. When it comes to technology, this is happening really very quickly. Well, you probably remember the days when Samsung along with Nokia were the only recognizable brands. Although Samsung has climbed the ladder of their success. In this topic, we will share the official Samsung Galaxy A10 Android 11 R release date and feature guidelines.
Google has recently rolled out the Android 11 update for the Google Pixel series. Recently Samsung started rolling the One UI 3.0 beta (Android 11) for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy S20, and many more. You can check out more details of Samsung One UI 3.0 here.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy A10 comes with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD HD display with 720×1520 pixels resolution. It runs on One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie version. The phone is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7884 SoC coupled with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. It packs the 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 1TB.
The smartphone sports a 13MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture lens, LED flash, Panorama, HDR mode, etc. While the front features a 5MP selfie camera with an LED flash. It has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, etc. It packs a non-removable 3,400 mAh battery with accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- List of Android 11 Supported devices, Features, Release Date and Download
- How to Downgrade from Android 11 to Android 10 [Rollback Package]
- Android 11 Developer Preview 1 brings double tap gestures to launch Camera, Assistant, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Android 11 Supported Device Tracker: What’s new in One UI 3.0
- How to Enable Bubble Notification in Android 11
Android 11 – Overview
Android 11 is the eleventh iteration of Google’s own OS (Operating System). It was released on September 8, 2020, and rolled out to their Pixel phones on day one. Later, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme rolled the beta update for their flagship device on the same day. Here is the feature list of Android 11:
- Scheduled Dark Theme
- ‘Conversations’ Section in Notification Shade
- Built-in Screen Recorder
- Pin Apps in the Share Menu
- Send Images in Notification Replies
- New APIs for 5G
- Reverse Wireless Charging Support (Google Pixel 4a or 5)
- Use Bluetooth Headphones in Airplane Mode
- Scrolling screenshots
- Bubble Notifications on by Default
- New Back Cover Gestures (Likely Pixel-Exclusive)
- Show Refresh Rate
- Power Menu Toggles
- Quick Access Wallet
- New Permissions Options
- Background Location Access Must Be Granted Manually
- Auto-Block Spammy Permission Prompts
- New Scoped Storage Permission
- New Motion Sense Gesture (Pixel 4)
- New Notification History UI
- Increase Touch Sensitivity
- Better Back Sensitivity
- Mobile Drivers License Support
- Changes to BiometricPrompt API
- Improved Call Screening
- Support for Punch Hole & Waterfall Displays
- Disable Vibrations While Using the Camera
- HDMI Low-Latency Mode
- Low Latency Video Decoding
- New Bluetooth Stack
- Separated Quick Settings & Notification Tray
- Music Player in Quick Settings
- Unsupported Bluetooth Codecs Are Now Grayed Out
- Suggested Apps in Home Screen Dock
What’s New in One UI 3.0?
There are a plethora of new and noteworthy features in the third iteration of One UI. To begin with, there are tons of new visual design changes. These include the smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications as well as much smoother motion. Along the same lines, you also get improved animations and haptic feedback. Then with the enhanced dynamic memory allocation, improved performance is also on the cards.
You would also be witnessing changes to the Home screen and Lock screen. Likewise, new widgets, a new dynamic lock screen, and the ability to edit the Always On Display are also there. Then, changes to Calls and chats and the revamped Settings page would also be appreciated with one and all. Apart from that, there is a slew of changes to the Samsung keyboard, Productivity, and Device Control as well.
All these coupled with the plethora of new Android 11 features such as One Time Permissions, Chat bubbles, and Dark Mode schedule would prove to be the icing on the cake. So with such a long list of features, no doubt Galaxy A10 users are waiting in anticipation for the OneUI 3.0 Android 11 update. In this regard, this update tracker shall help you out.
Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A10
Since Samsung is quite busy in rolling out the One UI 2.0 (Android 10) update for the devices and there are quite a few devices waiting in line. So, it seems unlikely that the Android 11 update announcement will be made anytime soon. It is expected that the update will be made available for the Samsung Galaxy A10 users only the next year after the stable Android 11 update comes out for the Google Pixel devices. We will keep you in the loop once we have more information in this regard.