After rolling the latest sweet of Android OS, ie. 8.0 Oreo for Note 5, A3 and A5 2017 devices, Samsung finally started rolling the Android 8.0 for Galaxy A7 2017. The update is live and rolling via OTA for users in Vietnam. The update weighs almost 1GB and will reach every corner of the world very soon. Along with Android 8.0 Oreo features, you will notice UI changes which is integrated with Samsung Experience 9.0. The Security Patch level stepped to April 2018. Now you can download the official Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo Update.
The upgrade is now rolling via OTA (Over the air) to users. The rollout is gradual and it might take a couple of days or months to accomplish every corner. Then you can install, if you aren’t fond of waiting for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo upgrade software version manually. Before that, we request you to test for the software OTA update. Below we have given the complete instructions on how to check software upgrade manually on your own apparatus. Before that, let’s brief about what is new in this OS:
What’s on Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
If you can’t wait for the Official OTA update, then you can check for the Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo update manually by following the below steps.
How to Manually Capture Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo Update
Simply Go to device Settings –> About Phone –> Software update.
By following the above method you can easily find if you have any latest update on your phone.
Before starting the OTA download process,
- make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, check if you
- Ensure to have enough storage to download and install the Android Oreo update.
- choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download the software update for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 it.
Download Firmware hereDownload A720FXXU3CRD3 Firmware
Steps to Install Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software, firmware and drivers on your PC.
Download ODIN and Drivers:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your device.
Instructions to Install:Complete Tutorial To Flash Latest Galaxy A7 2017 Firmware Using ODIN Tool
So, that’s all you have to do. Go download the latest Galaxy A7 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo update and enjoy.
So this is 2018 why android 8 doesn’t released for a7 2017 yet?
Yeah i am still waiting for the A7 2017 android Oreo update????
Plz give me a7 2017 oreo update
My friendship with samsung is going to finish because samsung is so slow in software update.i have galaxy A7 which i bought 1600 dhs is running nougat and my other friend bought wiko mobile which he bought 380dhs is also running nougat.so what is the defference?
Kindly wait! They have rolled update for A3 2017 and A5 2017.