Updated on January 29, 2019: Added January 2019 Security Patch update for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware Collections. Download and enjoy!
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
About Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro:
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) and Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with 16MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 16MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Some tricks and tips for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- How to install MIUI on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
List of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update|
|C900FDDU1CRIC||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo Release|
|C900FDDU1CRI7||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo (India)|
|C9008ZMU1CRG8||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo (China)|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.