Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
About Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro:
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) and Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a 16MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and a 16MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable 4,000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update|
|C900FDDU1CRIC||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo Release|
|C900FDDU1CRI7||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo (India)|
|C9008ZMU1CRG8||8.0||Android 8.0 Oreo (China)|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have a 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back-Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.