Do you want to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Galaxy J4 Core Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy J4 Core Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Galaxy J4 Core Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today's date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J4 Core back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Galaxy J4 Core Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||OS||Region||Security Patch/Changelog|
|J410GUBS1ASB4||8.1||February 2019 Patch|
|J410GUBU1ASB5||8.1||Brazil||February 2019 Patch|
|J410GUBS1ASB2||8.1||Mexico||February 2019 Patch|
|J410GUBU1ASA1||8.1||South America||January 2019 Patch|
|J410GUBS1ARL6||8.1||South America||December 2018 Patch|
Steps to Install Galaxy J4 Core Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy J4 Core to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode - Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy J4 Core 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.