Do you want to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J6? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J6. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Talking about the device specs, Samsung Galaxy J6 features a 5.6-inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels with an 18:5 ratio. The smartphone is powered by 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A5 Exynos 7870 Octa coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM variants. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash. Samsung Galaxy J6 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J6 back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch|
|J600GUBUACUG1||9.0||July 2021 Patch|
|J600GUBS6BTA4||9.0||February 2020 Patch|
|J600GDXS6BTB2||9.0||February 2020 Patch|
|J600FNXXS7BTB3||9.0||February 2020 Patch|
|J600GTVJU7BTB2||9.0||February 2020 Patch|
|J600FNXXS7CTE1||10||May 2020 Security Patch|
|J600FNXXS8CTE5||10||May 2020 Security Patch|
|J600FXXU8CTF1||10||June 2020 Security Patch|
|J600FNXXU8CTF5||10||June 2020 Security Patch|
Steps to Install Galaxy J6 Stock Firmware:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for Samsung Galaxy J6
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode – Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Samsung Galaxy J6:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy J6 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J6 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
- Common Samsung Galaxy J6 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Is Samsung Galaxy J6 Waterproof Device?
- Download Latest Samsung Galaxy J6 USB Drivers, ODIN and ADB Tool
- Samsung Galaxy J6 and J8 Tips: Recovery, Hard and Soft Reset, ODIN Download Mode
- Download Samsung Galaxy J6 Combination ROM files and ByPass FRP Lock