When Samsung dropped its 2019 flagships, there was one special device among all the devices. It was the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. As the name suggests, it is the company’s first-ever 5G phone. Hardware-wise it’s actually more packed than the regular 4G cousins. Also, the first-ever firmware update for the Galaxy S10 5G is now available. In fact in this post, to make things convenient for the users we have brought you the Galaxy S10 5G Stock Firmware Collection.
Stock firmware always comes in handy when the device faces some serious error. This means sometimes let’s say you have updated to a newer version of stock ROM. However, the ROM has bugs that affect the performance of your device. So, the first thing you would want is to go back to the previous stock OS your device was running. This is only possible when you have the stock ROM with you.
Secondly, enthusiasts have been customizing their Android devices a lot in recent times. This includes rooting the device, installing custom ROMs, etc. However, not all of the users correctly carry out the process, hence leading to issues like boot loop, bricking, bugs, etc. Again, the solution is to install the stock ROM and take your device to its previous phase.
Galaxy S10 5G released in February 2019 with 6.7 inches dynamic AMOLED display of 1440 x 3040 pixels resolution. It’s available in two chipset variants of Exynos 9820 and SnapDragon 855. S10 runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box with Samsung’s skin OneUI. It packs 8GB of RAM with 128 GB and up to 512 GB of storage. In the camera section, it packs a triple-lens of 12(wide) + 12(telephoto) +16(ultrawide) MP + TOF Camera. The power section comes packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery.
Stock ROM Explained
This is pretty simple. When you first brought your device and unboxed it, the operating system which you experience is technically referred to as the stock ROM. It is pre-installed by the OEM as per the Android version which is prevalent at its time of release.
All the official updates you receive from the OEM corresponds to the stock ROM itself. Usually, this OS is clean and bug-free. The developers who create the official stock ROM are professional developers for the OEM. Even if there are occasional bugs, the manufacturer sends patches to solve them up.
Advantages of the Stock ROM
Now, let’s check out the various advantages of installing stock ROM on a device.
- If you are unbricking your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, you will require the device to go back to stock ROM.
- You can solve the boot loop issue
- Stock ROM is essential when you’re trying to upgrade or Downgrade to an operating system on your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
- If you are unrooting your device, then you must need the latest stock firmware of the device.
- Brings more stability to the device
- You can flash OTA updates by reverting by to stock ROM
- With your device running stock ROM, you won’t experience a lag in performance.
- Any kind of customization on your device may void the warranty. By installing the stock ROM, you may regain the warranty.
- Receiving OTA updates get easier with stock ROM
Galaxy S10 5G Stock Firmware Collection
So, as said before, here is the complete collection firmware for the Galaxy S10 5G. We will keep updating the repository over time. However, we have the first firmware, to begin with. Follow the link to download.
G973FXXU9FUCD: April 2021 Security Patch (Global)
G977BXXU6EUA4: January 2021 patch [Europe]
G977BXXS6DTK9: December 2020 Patch | Download
G977UVRU5CTG2: August 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXU5CTG3: August 2020 patch | Download
G977UVRS5CTF6 – July 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXS4CTG1 – July 2020 Patch | Download
G977UVRU4CTEA: June 2020 Security Patch | Download
G977BXXU4CTF1: June 2020 Security Patch | Download
G977TUVU4CTD6 | May 2020 Patch | Download
G977PVPS4CTD5 | May 2020 Patch | Download
G977UVRS4CTD5 | May 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXS4CTD1 | May 2020 Patch | Download
G977UVRU4CTC9 | April 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXU3CTC9 |April 2020 Security Patch | Download
G977NKSU1ASD1 | Download
G977UVRS4BTB4 | March 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXS3BTB2 | March 2020 Patch | Download
G977TUVU4BTB2 | February 2020 Patch | Download
G977UVRU4BTB2 | February 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXU3BTA8 | February 2020 Patch | Download
G977BXXS2ASL3 | December 2019 Patch | Download
G977TUVU3BSL5 | Android 10 | Download
G977UVRU3BSL2 | Verizon Android 10 | Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10 5G.?
We have to follow the usual method and use the Odin tool to install the stock firmware on Galaxy S10 5G. We have put up the tutorial below which will help you install the latest stock firmware on your phone. Do make sure to check the guidelines before you install the new update.
- All the stock firmware listed in this guide is exclusively for Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. Do not install it on any other device.
- Charge your device’s battery up to 50% or more before performing the update.
- A PC/Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- Download and Install the ODIN tool on your system.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter the Samsung Download Mode.
Manual Installation Guide to Flash Stock FirmwareInstall stock firmware on Galaxy S10 5G using Odin Tool Video tutorial to flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices.
So, that’s it, guys. Stay tuned to this page to get all the latest firmware for the Galaxy S10 5G as and when it will release. We hope this guide was useful to you.