Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 features an 8.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 comes with an 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat, out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Update||OS||Download|
|T385MUBS3CTE4||April 2020||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DXU3CSL2||January 2020||9.0||Click Here|
|T385MUBU3CSK3 / T385MUBU3CSL1||November 2019||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DXU3CSK1||September 2019||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DXU3CSH8||June 2019||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DXU3CSI4||September 2019||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DXU3CSH4||Android 9||9.0||Click Here|
|T385DVU1ARF1||May 2018||7.1.1||Click Here|
|T385MUBU2ARF1||June 2018||7.1.1||Click Here|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Guide to Flash Firmware Using ODIN
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.