Doubloons and Gold are two in-game currencies in Sea of Thieves. These currencies are actually hard to get in the game and players are all puzzled finding means to get some. Out of the two, Doubloons are fairly harder to get in Sea of Thieves compared to Gold. In contrast, anyone looking to get gold in the game is in luck since there are a lot of sources to get gold from in the Sea of Thieves.
In this guide today, we’ll take you through all the ways that make it possible to get gold in Sea of Thieves. We’ll also discuss what you can do with the gold if you managed to collect some. So for all those pirates looking to get some gold and finding out how to use them in the game, then this will guide be of great help. So without any further ado, let’s look at how to get and use Gold in Sea of Thieves.
Sea of Thieves: How to Get Gold and How to Use it?
How to get gold in Sea of Thieves
- By Emissary
- Turning in Red gems to any Trading Company
- Sell chests and trinkets to the Gold Hoarders
- Sell skulls to the Order of Souls
- From inside a Collector’s Chest or Ashen Chest
- Sell animals and goods to the Merchant Alliance
- Sell fish and animal meat to the Hunter’s Call.
- Find an ultra-rare Chest of Wondrous Secrets in the Devi’s Roar and sell it to Grace Morrow at Morrow’s Peak Outpost
- Sell Mermaid Gems to a Trading Company
- Sell a Reaper’s Bounty to the Reaper’s Bones representative at the Reaper’s Hideout
- Complete Tall Tales
- Complete certain Daily Bounties
- By participating in an Arena mode match
How to use gold in Sea of Thieves
The amount of gold you collect can be spent on cosmetics and additional voyages. When it comes to cosmetics, you can use gold to buy new clothes for your pirate and pretty good decorations for your ship. Moving on to the additional voyages, you can use gold to unlock them, which will help you reach the hallowed status of Pirate Legend. If you’re concerned about your look and the additional voyage in Sea of Thieves, then hunting for gold is definitely worth it.
- Treasure and Chest Gold Values List in Sea of Thieves
- How to find and spawn the Kraken in Sea of Thieves
- Magpie’s Wing Location in Sea of Thieves: Where to Find?
- Sea of Thieves The Shroudbreaker Column Puzzle: How to Solve
- How to Get Skeleton Stronghold Key in Sea of Thieves
- How to Play Sea of Thieves Solo: Play Lone Wolf – Beginners Guide
Summing up our guide, there are a lot of different ways that you can adopt to get gold in Sea of Thieves. As given in the list above, there are over 10 different sources for gold. The gold you get can be spent on cosmetics, such as new clothes for your pirate and ship decorations, and additional voyages. So if you want to reach the hallowed status of Pirate Legend, then gold is your precious ticket there.
That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same. Also, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks if you’ve got queries for it or want help. Thank you!