Here we will guide on how to force reboot or Soft Reset OPPO Realme 2. A soft reset (turning the device off then back on) is similar to restarting a desktop computer and is one of the first steps in troubleshooting a device.
If your OPPO Realme 2 stuck or is frozen you can fix this issue by performing the force reboot operation. Unlike Hard reset, Soft reset won’t affect data on your OPPO Realme 2. So you don’t have to take the backup of your phone. While performing the soft reset, the Realme 2 will restart thereby all the application running on the background will be closed and will clear any data in RAM (random access memory).
When we can force reboot or Soft Reset OPPO Realme 2:
- After changing the sim card you can perform a soft reset
- When your device feel lag
- To Fix high battery drain problem
- Soft reset is used to remove the background running application
- You can perform soft reset when your Bluetooth or wifi showing any kind of error
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- App not working properly
- The phone is slow or hanging frequently
- Touchscreen responsiveness problem
- Screen freezing regularly.
How to Reboot OPPO Realme 2
There is two method to reboot OPPO Realme 2, first one is via Settings app and the second one is using recovery mode.
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button for few seconds
- You will see the screen with the option to power off
- Choose Power Off and your device will turn off
- Now press and hold the power button
- You can release when the phone screen is on.
Method 2: Force Reboot
When your device is stuck and not able to perform any task then this guide can come in handy.
- Press and Hold the power button for a few seconds until you see the phone starts restarting.
- That’s it! Your OPPO Realme 2 will reboot.
I hope this guide was useful to soft reset OPPO Realme 2.