SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom contains 3 different characters that you can choose to play with. They are Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy, and each of these characters comes with their own unique abilities. Spongebob has his bubble move that you can use against opponents, Patrick comes with a strength of picking up and throwing objects, and Sandy can cross big gaps with her lasso skills.
If you’ve just started out on SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom, then you might be struggling to switch between the available characters in the game. At the starting of the game, you’ll only be able to use Spongebob but until a certain point in the game. Following the steps below, you’ll learn to unlock and switch between characters in the game. Without any further ado, let’s look at how to switch characters in SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom: How to Switch Characters
- To start with, you need to unlock the ability to change characters. You can do this by recruiting Patrick Star in the first level Jellyfish Fields
- Then, find a bus stop in the game
- Upon reaching a bus stop, press the button that you’ll see prompted on the screen.
- After pressing the respective button, a screen will appear
- This is the character select screen from where you can select any of the choosable characters. Simply select one according to your choice
- A red bus will appear, bringing in the character that you chose
At first, you’ll be unable to switch between characters in the SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom. However, you’ll later manage to unlock the ability to change characters by recruiting Patrick Star. Then, simply follow the remaining steps given above and you’ll learn how things are done. With that, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.