Alongside OnePlus 3T updated to Oxygen OS 4.1.5, Today OnePlus also started rolling the latest update to OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.5. With this new stable build of OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.5, OnePlus brings the latest Google Security Patch update for May month, other app update, fixed many issues 3rd party filemanagers, VOLTE issues for Jio users, fixed connection issue on Android Auto and other improvements along with bug fix. Check the full changelog below. orAcc The update has started rolling out to the end users via OTA in a phase wise manner.
If you already running the Stock version of OxygenOS on OnePlus 3, then you will get a popup notification of the latest OxygenOS 4.1.5. If you don’t want to wait, then Here we provide the download link of OxygenOS 4.1.5 which is packed with many features and performance improvements. Download OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.5 from below and install it manually.
As OnePlus is always trying to release latest features and fix bugs as soon as possible. You can get the update anytime soon as the company releasing the latest OxygenOS 4.1.5 via OTA (Over-The-Air). The users will receive the update notifications on their device. The update may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Few days back company had released the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3 which comes with the latest branch of Nougat and now here we have the another incremental update with Android 7.1.1 Nougat with OxygenOS 4.1.5 firmware for OnePlus 3. You can flash the OxygenOS 4.1.5 on OnePlus 3 via ADB Sideload or directly from recovery. Once you flash the latest OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3, you will start receiving the OTA update of all future update of OxygenOS.
Table of Contents
OxygenOS 4.1.5 Features and Changelogs
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
ALSO RELATED :
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.5
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs zip to folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOS 4.1.5 Zip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS 4.1.5.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.