Did you accidentally brick your Alcatel 1X (Model: 5059D) device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Alcatel 1X phone. Since Alcatel 1X is a MediaTek MT6739 soc based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the firmware file on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Alcatel 1X will solve all the problems. Whether it be a lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
Alcatel 1X (5059D) Firmware Flash File Guide
Installing the firmware flash file on Alcatel 1X is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of the Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems for their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM file on Alcatel 1X.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Alcatel 1X:
- You can unbrick your bricked Alcatel 1X.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Alcatel 1X (5059D)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 1X
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 1X, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Alcatel 1X
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Alcatel USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1X.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1X
After downloading the firmware file for Alcatel 1X, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Alcatel 1X.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Alcatel 1X by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!