Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C (Model: 5026D). Since Alcatel 3C is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Alcatel 3C device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C Android smartphone.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Alcatel 3C users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Alcatel 3C (5026D) back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Alcatel 3C is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C using Smartphone Flash Tool, also known as SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Alcatel 3C. First of all, download the software, SP Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Alcatel 3C using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Alcatel 3C Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alcatel 3C
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alcatel 3C
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alcatel 3C
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C (5026D)
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Alcatel 3C (5026D)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8321
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 3C
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Alcatel 3C
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Alcatel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C
After downloading the firmware file for Alcatel 3C, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Alcatel 3C.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Alcatel 3C successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
I really liked this blog. Sometimes I find posts that tends to make me want to begin bloggin as well. Best wishes!
Hey there, I just want to tell you thank you for the post. I am not one to provide feedback that often but keep up the wonderful work and thanks a lot for the high quality article.