Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Alcatel A3 XL device was bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most of the Alcatel devices come with MediaTek MT8735 chipset and Alcatel A3 XL is also the same. It comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Alcatel A3 XL handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel A3 XL.
Talking about the specifications, Alcatel A3 XL features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT8735B Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Alcatel A3 XL comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Alcatel A3 XL also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their device due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Stock ROM on Alcatel A3 XL [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Alcatel A3 XL is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Alcatel A3 XL via SP Flash Tool (Smartphone flash tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Alcatel A3 XL. The SP flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Alcatel A3 XL
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alcatel A3 XL
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Alcatel A3 XL
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Alcatel A3 XL
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8735 SOC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- Initial firmware: Download
- Flash Tool: Download SP Flash Tool
- Download VCOM Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
- Alcatel USB Drivers: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel A3 XL
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Alcatel A3 XL. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Alcatel USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel A3 XL
After downloading the firmware file for Alcatel A3 XL from the link above, you will need to use Smartphone flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:Steps to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool – Video Guide
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Alcatel Mediatek-powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.