On this page, we have shared the official stock ROM flash file for Alldocube IPlay 30 T1012 based on Android 10.0. To install the firmware flash file on Alldocube IPlay 30, you need the software flash tool known as SP Flash Tool (aka Smartphone flash tool). This software is supported for Mediatek powered devices.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. By following this guide, you can easily restore the factory settings on your Alldocube IPlay 30 smartphone.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Alldocube IPlay 30. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alldocube IPlay 30
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alldocube IPlay 30
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alldocube IPlay 30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Do the manual flashing process at your own risk. Taking a full data backup is always recommended.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Alldocube IPlay 30 T1012
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- OS: Android 10.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alldocube IPlay 30 T1012:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Alldocube IPlay 30 T1012
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Alldocube IPlay 30 T1012
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Alldocube USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: iPlay30(T1012)-EN-20201125
File Size: 1.3 GB
Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Alldocube IPlay 30, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Alldocube IPlay 30
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Alldocube IPlay 30 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.