Did you accidentally brick your Archos 50 Saphir, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest firmware file on Archos 50 Saphir. The guide is simple and easy.
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the device users unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are the one who messed the Archos 50 Saphir device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on Archos 50 Saphir.
What Is Stock ROM and its importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Every device model has a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in the form of stability or performance issues or even unusability conditions. If you don’t know the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
- You can unbrick Archos 50 Saphir by following this guide.
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Archos 50 Saphir.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc., by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your Archos 50 Saphir.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
- Device Name: Archos 50 Saphir
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Firmware File on Archos 50 Saphir
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Archos 50 Saphir. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Archos 50 Saphir from the link below.
Archos 50 Saphir Firmware Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Archos_50_Saphir_MT6737T_V1.10_20180420.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Archos 50 Saphir, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Archos 50 Saphir.
So, that’s all about how to install a firmware file on Archos 50 Saphir. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.