Here we will guide you on how to download and install the firmware file on Gome U7. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Gome U7. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Gome U7 smartphone.
Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Gome U7 is by installing or flashing the firmware file back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Gome U7.
Gome U7 Firmware File Flashing Guide
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gome U7. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Gome U7 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to install stock ROM on Gome U7. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock Firmware on Gome U7. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Gome U7. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Gome U7:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Gome U7
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Gome U7
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Gome U7
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Gome U7
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Gome U7 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Gome U7 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gome U7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6757
- OS: Android 7.1.1
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gome U7
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gome U7, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Gome U7.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Gome U7 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Gome USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Gome U7.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Gome_2017M27A_MT6757_V01_20180122
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 10
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Install non-official firmware on your device at your own risk.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Gome U7
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Gome U7 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Gome U7 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.