Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware flash files on iTel A62. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the iTel A62 in the palm of your hand. Great! Itel makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your iTel A62. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your iTel A62. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your iTel A62 and you need to fix it.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your iTel A62 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your iTel A62 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your iTel A62 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to install a firmware flash file on iTel A62? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
iTel A62 Firmware Flash File | How to Install
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62. This guide has been written in beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
Before you upgrade, take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your iTel A62. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your iTel A62:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from iTel A62
- You can fix the boot loop issue on iTel A62
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on iTel A62
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot iTel A62
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore iTel A62 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for iTel A62 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iTel A62
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: A62_Factory_MT6739_8.1
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on iTel A62
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on iTel A62, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the iTel A62.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your iTel A62 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest iTel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the iTel A62 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on iTel A62 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.