Here we will guide you on how to download and install a firmware flash file on Itel P32. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so do you have the Itel P32? Great! Itel is a quite popular brand primarily due to the devices it offers at really affordable prices. Anyways, the Itel P32 runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition. Speaking of Android, there is no denying the fact that Android is simply the most extensively used Operation System for Mobile Devices. But at the same time, we cannot deny the fact that there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android as well. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Itel P32.
Now, you might be facing some common issues on your Itel P32 like lagging between apps or hanging. Or maybe you are one of those users who just got your Itel P32 bricked while trying to root it or anything else. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that there is something wrong with your Itel P32 and you want to fix it. Now, one of the best fixes can be installing stock ROM again on your Itel P32.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Itel P32? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Flash File on Itel P32
Now, today, in this post, we would be guiding you guys on How to Install Stock ROM on Itel P32. This guide of GetDroidTips is quite beginner-friendly. So if you are someone who is not that familiar with technical terms, then don’t you worry. We wrote this blog post in a very beginner-friendly language. Also, this post is divided into various sections which would make things, even more, easier for you guys.
So, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Itel P32 on your Windows PC or Laptop. Once you are done with it, the next step you gonna wanna do is head over to the prerequisites section on this page to check whether you have all the prerequisites. And then finally, you will have to follow the steps required to Install Stock ROM on your Itel P32. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Itel P32. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Itel P32:
- You can unbrick your bricked Itel P32.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Itel P32.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Itel P32 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel P32
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware Flash File on Itel P32
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Itel P32, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Itel P32.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Itel P32 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Itel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Itel P32.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Itel P32
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Itel P32 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Itel P32 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.