On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware flash file on your Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus. Well, Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus, you need to download the software called Lenovo Downloader Tool. This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Android Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
How to Flash Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Lenovo A6010 / A6010 Plus model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery is already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Download Lenovo Downloader Tool | Qualcomm USB Drivers | Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Download||Lenovo A6010 Plus||Lenovo_A6010_Plus_S033_150928_16G_ROW.zip|
Instructions to Install:
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. Skip if it’s already installed.
- Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool on your PC
- Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe to launch the tool.
- Tap on Load Button and Look for the extracted firmware folder (that you have downloaded).
- Click on Start Button after loading the firmware package.
- Now turn off the device and press and hold your Volume UP and Down button simultaneously and connect your device to computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is detected by the computer (you can leave the volume buttons), Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
- After connection succeeds, Wait for the installation to complete.
- It can take sometime 5-10 times. Once the installation completed, you will be able to see the Green Pass Message.
- Congratulations, You have successfully flashed the firmware file on your Lenovo A6010/Plus using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lenovo A6010/Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.