Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware flash files on LP Vyper. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the LP Vyper in the palm of your hand. Great! LP makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your LP Vyper. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your LP Vyper. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your LP Vyper and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android devices is just installing Stock ROM on LP Vyper. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on LP Vyper. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on LP Vyper
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on LP Vyper. This guide has been written in beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the LP Vyper on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your LP Vyper with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for LP Vyper section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your LP Vyper:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from LP Vyper
- You can fix the boot loop issue on LP Vyper
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on LP Vyper
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot LP Vyper
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore LP Vyper back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for the LP Vyper section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: LP Vyper
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on LP Vyper
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on LP Vyper, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the LP Vyper.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your LP Vyper has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LP USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on LP Vyper.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LP_Vyper_MT6580_V03_20181211_8.1.0
File Size: 660 MB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your LP Vyper, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your LP Vyper
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on LP Vyper [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.