Updated on September 21, 2020: We have added the latest version of Lyf Jio F220B flash file which adds more new features and supports more devices.
On this page, you will find the official Lyf Jio F220B flash files with their installation guide. You can now officially flash the stock ROM file on your Lyf Jio F220B handset using our guide given below.
To flash the stock firmware file, we are using the QFlash Tool software. This software only supports Windows PC or Laptop. Without further, let’s install the stock firmware on your Lyf Jio F220B device.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lyf Jio F220B
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lyf Jio F220B
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lyf Jio F220B
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Steps to Install Lyf Jio F220B Flash File (Stock ROM)
- At first, just download the latest Lyf F220B Flash File from the link above on your PC. It has all the required files like tools, drivers, etc.
- Then simply install the required drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, press * & # and attach your feature phone to the PC via a USB cable simultaneously.
- Now, you can see the port name “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091”. If yes, then you can assure that the driver has been installed successfully.
- Next, install the ‘MegafoneSWDownload’ tool (flash tool).
- Click on Search File and select the actual flash file location.
- Choose the .mbn file extension from the list.
- Connect your device again > Press * & # as Boot Key > Click on Download.
- Your device will boot into EDL mode and the flashing process will start automatically.
However, if the firmware flashing doesn’t start or gives any error, then ensure to rename the flash file folder with an easy name to execute.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful and successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Jio feature phone. You can comment below for additional queries.