Did you accidentally brick your Lyf Jio F220B device and want to flash the stock firmware again? If so, then we will help you to install the firmware flash file on the Lyf Jio F220B device. Since Lyf Jio F220B is a QCom (Qualcomm) Snapdragon 205 soc-based device, we need to use the QFlash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing the firmware file on Lyf Jio F220B will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lyf Jio F220B
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lyf Jio F220B
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lyf Jio F220B
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: Lyf_Jio_F220B_003-01-0D_230518_QPST.zip
File Size: 300 MB
Download: Link to Download
Steps to Install Lyf Jio F220B Flash File (Stock ROM)
- At first, just download the latest Lyf F220B Flash File from the link above on your PC. It has all the required files like tools, drivers, etc.
- Then simply install the required drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, press * & # and attach your feature phone to the PC via a USB cable simultaneously.
- Now, you can see the port name “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091”. If yes, then you can assure that the driver has been installed successfully.
- Next, install the ‘MegafoneSWDownload’ tool (flash tool).
- Click on Search File and select the actual flash file location.
- Choose the .mbn file extension from the list.
- Connect your device again > Press * & # as Boot Key > Click on Download.
- Your device will boot into EDL mode and the flashing process will start automatically.
However, if the firmware flashing doesn’t start or gives any error, then ensure to rename the flash file folder with an easy name to execute.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful and successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Jio feature phone. You can comment below for additional queries.