Sometimes we accidentally brick our Android devices and need to install Stock ROM again. Now Micromax Infinity N11 (Model: N8216) users can also install Stock ROM easily with the help of this guide. Today in this post, we will guide you on how to How to Install Stock ROM on the Micromax Infinity N11 device. Even if your device is hard-brick, installing Stock ROM on your Micromax Infinity N11 will fix all the problems.
Micromax Infinity N11 is a great smartphone that hardly faces and software issues. However, sometimes your device may show lagging issues overtimes. The device might even have serious problems such as wifi or Bluetooth issues. In such cases, installing a stock ROM helps to fix the device. If your Micromax Infinity N11 device is having issues, installing Stock ROM in it will solve all the issues. So, today, in this post, we would be covering the topic, How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11 (N8216)
Installing Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11 is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and SP Flash tool. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Micromax Infinity N11:
- You can unbrick your bricked Micromax Infinity N11.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Micromax Infinity N11 (N8216)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8321
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock ROM
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Micromax Infinity N11
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Micromax Infinity N11, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Micromax Infinity N11
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Micromax USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11
After downloading the firmware file for Micromax Infinity N11, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Micromax Infinity N11 (N8216).Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this is how you can install Stock ROM on Micromax Infinity N11 device. This is a Stock ROM, so you don’t have to download separate Gapps package. Play store is included in the ROM itself. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!