Here we will guide on how to install Stock ROM On Motorola One Power. Download the ROM and required files and then follow this guide.
Motorola One Power smartphone was launched in India in August 2018. Since Motorola has been failed in delivering a quality product with great specs to its customers, this time, Motorola has tried to give the best pecs possible to this device. Do you Want to Install Stock ROM On Motorola One Power? then, you are in the right place. If you own a Motorola One Power smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Motorola One Power smartphone.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Motorola One Power below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Motorola One Power. This guide is followed by a software known as ADB and Fastboot method which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Motorola One Power using the ADB and Fastboot command. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Motorola One Power using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the USB Drivers, ADB and Fastboot tool, and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Motorola One Power
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Motorola One Power. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (roll back the dead phone), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Motorola One Power lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Motorola One Power.
Here are below for Android 8.0 Oreo firmware Update for Motorola One Power. To install the Stock Firmware on Motorola One Power, Please follow the guide and download the ROM, Motorola One Power Latest USB Drivers and ADB and fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Motorola One Power smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Motorola One Power
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Motorola One Power
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Motorola One Power
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
WARNING: Do not try to downgrade your device. ex:
- If you are on September security patch level (on stock firmware) and rooted your device or installed a custom ROM and if you want to revert back to stock firmware then flash the firmware which has September or greater than September Security patch level.
- As downgrading (flashing firmware of older versions or older security patches) can result in hard bricking of your device.
- We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Charge the Motorola One Power to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete full backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- You need either a PC or Laptop with Windows Installed
Download Required Files Here:
Steps to Install Firmware on Motorola One Power:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Motorola One Power.
Method 1:[su_note note_color=”#fffdc4″ text_color=”#000000″]Before proceeding to install, make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, don’t forget to take the full backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. [/su_note]
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- extract and move the downloaded Motorola One Power firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Motorola One Power into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Motorola One Power to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
- Exit that cmd window and double-click on ‘flashall’.bat file (it’ll available in the folder) sit back and relax it’ll flash your stock firmware
- Congrats, you have completed the process to restore your Motorola One Power back to stock.
Method 2:Guide to flash the firmware using ADB Sideload
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Stock Firmware on Motorola One Power. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave your comment down below.
Motorola Moto G6 Specification:
Motorola One Power (codenamed chef) launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and will soon upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie. Talking about the specifications, Motorola One Power features a 6.2-inches Notched IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.8 GHz Kyro-260 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 coupled with 3/4/6GB of RAM and Adreno 509 GPU. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Motorola One Power comes with Dual 16MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.2) phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera, and 12MP front shooting camera.