Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Oppo A73. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Oppo A73 in the palm of your hand. Great! Oppo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Oppo A73. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo A73. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo A73 and you need to fix it.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo A73 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Oppo A73 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Oppo A73 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73 – CPH1901
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flash Tool for the Oppo A73 on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo A73 with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Oppo A73 section.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A73
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A73
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A73
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A73
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 7.1.1 Nougat
- File: Software Update