Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Oppo A73. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Oppo A73 in the palm of your hand. Great! Oppo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Oppo A73. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo A73. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo A73 and you need to fix it.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo A73 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Oppo A73 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Oppo A73 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73 – CPH1901
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flash Tool for the Oppo A73 on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo A73 with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Oppo A73 section.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A73
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A73
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A73
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A73
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 7.1.1 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A73
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A73, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Oppo A73.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Oppo A73 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Method 1: Instructions to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo A73 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A73 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo A73.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A73 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.