Oppo R11 smartphone was launched in June 2017. It came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat. Want to Install Stock ROM On Oppo R11? If you own an Oppo R11 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Oppo R11 smartphone.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Oppo R11 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Oppo R11. This guide is followed by ADB Fastboot method which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oppo R11 using the ADB Fastboot method. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Oppo R11 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the ADB and Fastboot Tools, USB Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo R11
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Oppo R11. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Oppo R11 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oppo R11.
Here are below for Android 7.1 Nougat firmware Update for Oppo R11. To install the Stock Firmware on Oppo R11, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and ADB Fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R11 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo R11
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo R11
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo R11
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Oppo R11.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool: Windows or Mac
- Download and Install USB Drivers
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo R11 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.