Did you brick your device or want to install the official firmware file on OPPO RX17 Neo CPH1893? then you are in the right place. On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Oppo RX17 Neo CPH1893. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor.
To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Make sure, you download the required files such as the OPPO RX17 Neo flash file, drivers, and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on OPPO RX17 Neo.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OPPO RX17 Neo
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade OPPO RX17 Neo
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on OPPO RX17 Neo
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: OPPO RX17 Neo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Flash Firmware File on OPPO RX17 Neo :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: OPPO RX17 Neo
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on OPPO RX17 Neo
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool || Download QGDP Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Install via QFIL Tool:
If the above method doesn’t work, then use the below QGDP tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on OPPO RX17 Neo successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.