Oukitel Mobile is a mobile phone brand that’s owned by Shenzhen China-based Shenzhen Yunji Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd. The company has launched Oukitel C16 Pro smartphone in June 2019. It’s an entry-level budget tablet comes with 3GB of RAM and Android 9.0 Pie. It’s powered by quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 SoC, 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable. The handset offers a 5.71-inch display, 4000 mAh battery, a dual 8MP + 2MP rear, and a 5 MP selfie camera. Here in this guide, we will share with you How to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel C16 Pro [Firmware Flash File].
Due to Android’s open-source nature and easily customizable functionalities, users or developers can tweak or use mods on Android devices. It will lead the device system quite laggy or buggy as well. If in case, you’re facing performance issues with the software, you should reinstall the Stock Firmware. By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will get back in track easily.
Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, taking backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, flashing Root, etc. In these cases, you may find that the third-party custom firmware doesn’t work smoothly or doesn’t offer stability like a Stock Firmware. Therefore, you can feel that get back to the Stock ROM will be useful for that moment. If you really facing these kinds of issues and wants to go back to Stock ROM, follow the full detailed guide and requirements.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oukitel C16 Pro
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Oukitel C16 Pro
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Oukitel C16 Pro
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will itself detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Oukitel C16 Pro from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel C16 Pro
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Oukitel C16 Pro device. But before heading over to the installation process, let’s take a look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Oukitel C16 Pro only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device with the PC.
- Download and install USB drivers on your computer.
- You need to download the SP Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.Video Tutorial to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Oukitel handset model Oukitel C16 Pro. For any queries, you can write down in the comments below.
Oukitel C16 Pro specifications
Talking about the specifications, Oukitel C16 Pro features a 5.71-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761, 64-bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oukitel C16 Pro comes with a Dual 8MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2600mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Oukitel C16 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.