Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E. Since Ulefone Armor 7E is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Ulefone Armor 7E device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware in Ulefone Armor 7E Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Ulefone Armor 7E users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Ulefone Armor 7E back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ulefone Armor 7E Device Overview
- 2 Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E [Firmware File]
- 3 Advantage Of Ulefone Armor 7E Stock ROM:
- 4 Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E
- 5 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E
Ulefone Armor 7E Device Overview
The Ulefone Armor 7E sports a 6.3 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has a screen to body ratio of 72.5 percent, an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, and a pixel density of 409 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ). This is a rugged smartphone, and also comes with several protection. Coming to the internals, the device sport the flagship MediaTek Helio P90 SoC, which is built on the 12nm process. This octa-core setup includes two Cortex A75 cores and six Cortex A55 cores. To the GPU side, it also supports for PowerVR GM9446. The device runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box and will be updated to the latest version. Talking about the memory options, it is available with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
Coming to the optics, the Ulefone Armor 7E sports a triple rear camera setup. This triple rear camera setup includes a primary 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor with an aperture value of f/1.7, and with PDAF. This sensor pairs with a secondary 16MP wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0, and also autofocus. And finally, it also sports an 8MP telephoto sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. It also supports for Penta LED flash, and also for HDR, and panorama. To the front, the device sport a 16MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Ulefone Armor 7E comes with a 5,500 mAh battery that charges over the USB type C port. This also supports for 15W fast charging tech, and also for 10W wireless charging. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS. NFC, FM radio, RDS, recording, USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. The sensors on this device include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, baroceptor, and coulombmeter. Talking about the biometric options, it sports the fingerprint to the side, and also for face unlock. As a part of protection, it comes with the IP69K dust / water-resistant, and also Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m, and finally MIL-STD-810G compliant. It is available only in a single Black color option.
Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Ulefone Armor 7E using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Ulefone Armor 7E Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone Armor 7E
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ulefone Armor 7E
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ulefone Armor 7E
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Ulefone Armor 7E
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6779
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [X90HS8F7.GQU.Ulefone.EEA.HB.FHD.ASTL.1225.V3.01]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Ulefone Armor 7E
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Ulefone USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor 7E
After downloading the firmware file for Ulefone Armor 7E, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Ulefone Armor 7E successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!