In this guide, we will share with you how to install stock ROM on Vertex Impress Stone based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It’s an entry-level Android-powered MediaTek MT6739 chipset smartphone comes with decent specifications. If you’re using Vertex Impress Stone handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash stock ROM.
Talking about the specifications, Vertex Impress Stone features a 5.45-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vertex Impress Stone comes with an 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,700 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. Vertex Impress Stone also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Now, most of the Android user wants to flash and tweak on their devices whether it’s stable or beta status. In this case, some of the users may experience soft brick or device bootloop issue. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue. After that, you can again try to flash another Custom ROM carefully.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Vertex Impress Stone device which is powered by the MediaTek MT6739 chipset requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Stock Firmware Advantages
A Stock ROM is necessary for any smartphone. Mostly, stock ROM provides better stability and reliability over third-party Custom ROMs. The smartphone OEMs offer you better user experience with a possible latest security patch. While a Custom ROM has some issues with the security and vulnerability possibly. It may bring so many customizations, tweaks, and visual changes to the system UI and features. But there a very few devices available which get a proper stable OS in terms of the Custom ROM.
Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vertex Impress Stone.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vertex Impress Stone.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vertex Impress Stone.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Model: Vertex Impress Stone
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739 Chipset
- Android OS Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Stone
First, you need to download the required files in order to start the flashing process. Here are the download links of firmware file and SP Flash Tool file download links given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Vertex Impress Stone handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least to skip any occasional shutdowns.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the Vertex USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- The SP Flash Tool is required to flash this ROM.
- You will also require MTK VCOM Drivers as well. It’s mendatory.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Vertex Impress Stone device easily.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
Check out our full-depth video guide as well for your ease.Steps to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool – Video Guide
I hope this guide is helpful to upgrade or downgrade your Vertex Impress Stone anytime.