Vivo X30 Pro is the latest smartphone launched by Vivo in its X-series that also includes a younger sibling called Vivo X30. The Pro model offers a quad-camera setup as compared to the triple rear cameras of the Vivo X30 model. If you’re the Vivo X30 Pro user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X30 Pro [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Vivo X30 Pro device runs on Samsung’s Exynos 980 chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any method given below.
Table of Contents
Vivo X30 Pro Device Overview
The device comes with a 6.44-inches Super AMOLED Full-HD+ display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution. It has more than 85% screen-to-body ratio with HDR support. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Funtouch OS 10.0 skin out-of-the-box. The device is powered by octa-core Samsung’s Exynos 980 SoC, paired with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU. It packs an 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage variant but doesn’t have any storage expandability option.
The phone sports a quad-rear camera setup of a 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + a 13MP Periscope (telephoto, f/3.0) + a 32MP (telephoto, f/2.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) sensor. It offers PDAF, HDR, Panorama, OIS, 5x optical zoom, Laser AF, Dual-LED Dual-Tone Flash, etc. On the front side, the device has a 32MP (wide, f/2.4) selfie camera with HDR mode.
The handset is backed by a 4,350mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. In terms of the connectivity options, it has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C port, FM Radio, etc. While the device includes some of the major sensors like an optical in-display fingerprint scanner, ambient light, proximity, gyro, compass, accelerometer sensor, etc.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X30 Pro.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X30 Pro.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X30 Pro.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X30 Pro PD1938
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X30 Pro. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: Vivo X30 Pro PD1938
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 10 Q
- Funtouch OS: 10
- Processor: Samsung’s Exynos 980 SoC
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Vivo X30 Pro from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X30 Pro PD1938. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.