If you are looking for a stock ROM flash file for your Vivo X6S (PD1415BA), then you are in the right place. In this guide, we have shared all the information on how to download and flash the stock ROM file on your Vivo X6S without any expert. This guide is useful for even noobies (If you are new to flashing guide). All you need is firmware file and QPST tool to flash the firmware file.
This guide is also helpful if you are facing any issues such as boot loop, lag, hang on logo, screen freezing, touchscreen issues, WiFi and Bluetooth issue, unroot, or even unbrick the device. Make sure to follow the instruction carefully to flash the stock ROM file without any trouble.
- The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo X6S :
- Download Firmware
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo X6S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo X6S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo X6S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo X6S :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo X6S PD1415BA
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo X6S
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download AF Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 4: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 5: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo X6S :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo X6S.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo X6S successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.