Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM flash file on Vivo XPlay 5A? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Vivo XPlay 5A. To install Stock ROM on any Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, also known as Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Vivo XPlay 5A back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
Vivo XPlay 5A Flash File Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo XPlay 5A. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo XPlay 5A using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo XPlay 5A
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo XPlay 5A
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo XPlay 5A
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo XPlay 5A
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo XPlay 5A :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo XPlay 5A
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo XPlay 5A
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo XPlay 5A successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.