Vivo makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Vivo Xplay 5S, then you can flash the stock firmware file easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install a stock ROM flash file on your Vivo Xplay 5S. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, or any virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the Vivo Xplay 5S device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Vivo Xplay 5S is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Vivo Xplay 5S, shall we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 5S
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing the Stock ROM file on your Vivo Xplay 5S device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 5S android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Vivo Xplay 5S:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Xplay 5S.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Xplay 5S.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Vivo Xplay 5S section. Should we?
Download Flash Files:
|Download | Mirror||
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Xplay 5S
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Xplay 5S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vivo Xplay 5S.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vivo Xplay 5S has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QFil Tool and install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 5S.
Instructions to flash Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 5S
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Xplay 5S :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 5S [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.