Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM flash file on your Vivo Xplay 6. The guide is simple and easy! If you are someone who is looking to flash the stock ROM file on Vivo Xplay 6, then you are at the right place.
We know why some users end up in a mess like bricking their device, slow performance of the device, or fall into some kinda technical issues, then this guide is for them. With this guide, you can resolve many issues such as unrooting, bypassing FRP lock, reinstalling the software for better performance, and many.
Before installing, let’s learn why we need the stock ROM on our device.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Stock ROM Advantages
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Xplay 6.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Xplay 6.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo Xplay 6.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Vivo Xplay 6 section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Xplay 6
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Xplay 6, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vivo Xplay 6.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vivo Xplay 6 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download QFil Tool and install it on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 6.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 6
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Xplay 6 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Xplay 6 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.