Wiko launched the Wiko View 2 Pro in February 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. The handset is powered by Qualcomm chipset. If you have bought this and looking to Install Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Wiko View 2 Pro. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Wiko View 2 Pro back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Wiko View 2 Pro. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Wiko View 2 Pro using this guide.
Wiko View 2 Pro Specifications:
If we speak about the specifications, Wiko View 2 Pro features a 6.0 -inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1528 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 octa-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 paired by 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU for better multi-tasking and gaming. It also packs a 64GB internal storage and it can be extended up to 256GB via microSD card. The Camera on the Wiko View 2 Pro packs an Dual 16 MP primary camera on the rear and 16 MP front shooter for selfies. The Wiko View 2 Pro runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system on top and is powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko View 2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Wiko View 2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Wiko View 2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko View 2 Pro
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Download FirmwareDownload View2PRO_V74.Zip
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Wiko View 2 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Wiko USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Hey , can you post the wiko view 2 firmware ? this is for the pro , thanks for your job !