In both Harvest Moon and the present Story of Seasons, Power Berries are the most important ingredient of experiencing long and productive days. The same concept applies to Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town as well. By consuming these Berries, you can boost your maximum stamina.
This will help you perform better in other tasks such as fishing, tilling, watering, and so on. It will be your advantage to obtain all ten of these Power Berries, as soon as possible. So now we will first show you how to obtain the normal Power Berries. We have covered the unique Blue Power Berry under separate sections below with their locations.
Obtaining the Blue Power Berry in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
Unlike regular Power Berries, there is only one obtainable Blue Power Berry. It will prevent you from getting rapidly fatigued in adverse weather conditions such as rain and snow. You should try to acquire it as soon as possible. You must possess 11 Cucumbers in order to do that.
However, if you have fished up and interacted with Kappa, you will need only 10 Cucumbers. You will have to throw a Cucumber into the lake and summon Kappa for ten days. On the very last day, he will finally reward you with the Blue Power Berry.
Power Berry Locations in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
- On the 100th floor, Spring Mine – This Berry is concealed underground in the mines and is a bit trickier to obtain. However, you will be able to grab it eventually.
- On the 19th floor of the Winter Mine – This one is concealed underground as well. You will have to look carefully in order to find it.
- Inside the ocean in winter – You will be able to fish out this one on the dock. Fortunately, you will not need a Mythic Fishing Rod for this purpose in this game.
- By cultivating dirt on your farm – You do not need to do anything special to come across this particular Power Berry. It can be obtained anywhere on your farm’s land while farming it as usual.
- By exchanging 900 medals at the horse races – You can get these medals by betting on the aforementioned horse races. However, keep in mind, though, that this one can be tough to obtain in the first year.
- By winning the horse race – You will be able to earn this Power Berry by participating in the race after your horse has matured.
- Available for purchase in the store – After you buy a large bed from Gotts, you will be able to buy this Power Berry at the store.
- From behind the Winter Mine – After the lake has frozen over, you will be able to go behind the entrance to the Winter Mine and obtain this Power Berry.
- By winning the Beach Day Festival – You will only be able to participate in this festival during the second year. Additionally, your pet needs to have matured and practiced fetching. After you win the festival, you will receive this Power Berry.
- As a gift from the Harvest Goddess – This is one of the easier ones because you can do this right from the start. If you throw any item (even flowers) into the Harvest Goddess’ lake for ten days, she will bless you with this Power Berry.
That’s all for now. We hope our guide will help you obtain the Power Berries in Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. If you liked this guide, do remember to check out our other Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone Guides, and Android Guides to read more. Any queries or suggestions? Comment down below with your name and email ID, and we will reply shortly. Also, subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch awesome videos on gaming and smartphone tips and tricks. Thank you.