Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 using the below guide on How to Install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 came out of box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat which can be later upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
About T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4:
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A57) and Exynos 5433 coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 comes with 16MP rear Camera with OIS, autofocus and LED flash and 3.7MP front shooting camera.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and a Removable Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- How to install TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- Some tricks and tips for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- How to install MIUI on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
List of T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update||Download|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.